For marine contractors, Vector offers quiet, compact shipyard vacuums that cost-effectively replace liquid ring vacuums. Designed specifically for shipyard use, they recover spent abrasive from internal and external blasting activities. More than 200 Vector vacuums are in use at shipyards today.
- Crane lift cage is standard.
- Unequaled power and reliability.
- Typically used with a vacuum box or a 10-cubic-yard vacuum bottle with only the carryover of fines continuing on to the vacuum.
- Superior filtration allows both dry grit recovery and vacuuming of water and debris from water-jetting activities without changeover.
- Available in electric or diesel power.
- Replaceable wear sections to combat abrasive wear.
- Extremely quiet; sound levels under 85 dBA are achievable with premium grade silencers.