- Reduce environmental risks with a simple, easy to operate, always present vacuum system
- Improve job safety
- Increase available vacuum utilization hours with full-time, on-site vacuum
- Operate with lower skilled and more likely available drivers and workers
- Eliminate air-mover/vacuum truck off-site dumping and the “waiting for the truck” experience
- Reduce acquisition cost by 2/3 vs. standard air-movers
- Reduce operating costs
- Eliminate road wear-and-tear on vacuum trucks
- Compact, mobile design for simplified equipment staging as needed
- DOT compliance made easier without weight overloads
- On-board, high-pressure heated water is available for sludge liquefying and frac tank cleaning
For collecting spoils and spills associated with oil and natural gas extraction, Vector Technologies offers a high-powered mobile vacuum with significant advantages over vacuum trucks and air-movers.
Air-movers typically aren’t designed for long distances, are costly to maintain and often exceed legal weight limits, even when only partially filled. Vector’s high-powered vacuum unit is mounted on a roll-off trailer platform for quick and easy mobilization. Instead of loading into an air-mover’s body, spoils are loaded into readily available vacuum boxes which can be transported to the disposal site with a hoist-hook truck at the customer’s convenience.